Sunday, September 6, 2009

Happy B-Day to B!



I know it's a little late (2 days to be exact) but I wanted to make sure I wished one of the most talented, fashionable divas in the industry a very happy birthday! BEYONCE is one of my favs and when you're dealing with such a high caliber of woman, one may ask "What do you get her?" So I thought it appropriate to feature some of B's favorite things.

B loves her Chanel and there are a few key vintage pieces she can't live without:

This jacket that clearly House of Dereon draws inspiration from is amazing and you can see the workmanship with just one glance.  

Her vintage Chanel jewelry that she shops various stores for is another obsession for the birthday girl. This cuff is just one of the many pieces of her collection but it's definitely one I'd want in my own!

Of course, one of her favorite things is the $42,000 Louis Vuitton Tribute Patchwork bag. Mrs. Carter owns one of the 24 made in the entire world. Must be nice....

And last but not least, her gorgeous statement piece by Lorraine Schwartz is amongst her list of fashion favorites. The bracelet that connects to a ring with the infamous "B" is one of the many pieces she owns from her fav jeweler. Her wedding ring is rumored to also be made by Schwartz, and is estimated at approximately $5 million. 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY B!

No comments: