Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Who Wore What: Weekend Fab

Over the weekend there was nothing absolutely spectacular, but there were a few things that I think were cute and did not mind seeing.


ADRIENNE BAILON, who I had the pleasure of meeting and interviewing a few weeks back for Rap-Up.com looked very cute in this black and white short number she wore to the 10th Annual Art for Life Event. I love the embellishments on he neckline. Very haute!


UK singer ALEXANDRA BURKE was out and about grabbing some dinner in a very cute laid back but still fab ensemble. I love her blazer! *is that you in the background TyTy?*


And CHRISTINA MILIAN dazzled in this short sleeve orange dress. I love the bright color along with her silver pump. Not to mention she looks gorgeous here, hair, make-up, the whole package. And congrats to the newly engaged lady also!


Last but definitely not least is none other than Miss BEYONCE. I love this khaki green color and leave it up to B to throw on a bedazzled belt to spice it up. Even though it's two pieces, she makes it look like one and I'm definitely buying it. She looks great!

No comments: