Thursday, May 14, 2009

Who Wore What?


LALA was rocking her Monogram Vernis Pink Alma Louis Vuitton bag while out and about in LA with CIARA and KIM KARDASHIAN rocking her YSL Cage Booties.

I found out which shoes BEYONCE was recently seen rocking and I'm absolutely in love! The Gucci "Lucy" high heel strap platform pumps are def one of my fav from the line this season! They also come in black, gold and silver which I'm loving just as much, if not more.

Last but not least, on the set of Fabolous' new video and he had CLAUDIA JORDAN as his eye candy of the day. She was clad in Gucci from head to toe, but of course the shoes are what caught my eye mostly. The Iman high heel ankle strap platform is definitely a shoe I am considering saving my pennies for! She is also rocking a Hysteria bag, but it's not as eye cathing as the shoes :).

No comments: