Friday, April 24, 2009

My Picks: R&B Chicks

So people have really been out and about and the R&B chicks are really dressing to impress! I am loving so much of what I see! Here are a few of the ensembles that I thought stood out!
Of course, BEYONCE turned it up with her Balmain dress at her Obsessed movie premiere last night. Loving the train and the Louboutins!
MONICA is usually dress so cute, but i really liked this studded  vest/jacket she wore to a BET event last night! It goes so cute with the jeans and the shoes. The boots are done! Love it.
CIARA changed her hair up a bit, but followed suit when it came to the Louis Vuitton spicy Sandals. Even though I think these shoes will soon be worn out, as every celeb is rocking them lately, she still looks great! I love the jacket and glasses!
While overseas promoting her new project, KERI HILSON also looked rocker chic in this skin tight ensemble topped off by a stone washed denim cropped vest. She loves her peep toe booties!
Making the list again, BEYONCE really made me want this ruffled trench! Her Ruthie Davis platforms were also amazing!

Las but not least, KIM KARDASHIAN put together some very key pieces to make one great look! I love the color of the skirt, and the leather jacket and belt set it off, I would so wear this, head to toe!

No comments: