Monday, April 20, 2009

Foot Fetish: B's "Spicy Sandals" & CiCi's "Dillian Bootie's"



Loving MRS. CARTER'S whole look here, but the LV "Spicy Sandals" set the whole look off. I am reeeally digging the designs from this particular collection. These shoes will probably be everywhere as knockoffs: Bakers, Downtown, Steve Madden, etc. But I'm going to say please don;t get them, I know that they won't look as good, this is just too crafty of a shoe to be redone w/cheap materials and actually look like a fake.



My other exciting sighting for one of my fav shoes right now is CIARA in the Christian Louboutin Dillian style in pink. I am just in love with the style and the whole shoe! Sooo amazing! I did a post on them a few weeks back and I knew I'd start seeing them on our fav celebs soon! Her bag isn't bad either!

No comments: