Monday, March 16, 2009

The Hotness: Kissable Couture


So this weekend I ended up at The Make Up Show, the annual trade show for the best of the best in makeup. I was in LaLa land needless to say! I got some amazing deals on brushes, met tons of people and got to work with celebrity make-up artist A.J. CRIMSON (his clients include Estelle, Fergie, Keyshia Cole, Letoya Luckett to name a few) at his Kissable Couture booth! If you haven't heard of the line, you're truly missing out! A.J. is partnered with KEISHA WHITAKER, wife of Oscar award winning actor Forest Whitaker, and the two came together about a year and a half ago to bring you the ultimate luxury lip gloss!


After working with him yesterday, I practically know the line inside and out and I've already picked some of my favorite shades! I am a BIG fan of Honesty, a caramel-ish color that had just enough sparkle, and my other favorite is First Lady. This one was created especially for Michelle Obama and it is a limited edition color so you better get yours while it's in stock!


I also like Dreams for when I'm not in the mood for much color but I still want satiny soft Kissable lips with a hint of pink!

Check them out at www.kissablecouture.com ....... Fashion for your lips! I'm sure you'll love t!

No comments: