Friday, February 20, 2009

The Hotness....since I've been gone


I cannot even begin to tell you how busy I've been and how sad I am that I haven't been able to post as much! I love my blog and I feel like I'm having withdrawls! lol
So obviously I picked the busiest time in fashion/award shows to get a f/t job! And I want to post eveeeerything I see! So here's a little bit of what I've been feeling:
SOLANGE and the houndstooth combo. Now normally, I would have been a little resistant to the idea of someone combining yellow houndstooth and white and black but it works here! I dig this girls style and pretty much her ability to take a chance with fashion!
KEYSHIA COLE wore this amazing number during Grammy madness in LA and I am in love with the whole look. The colors are amazing, the jewelry is hot and the hair is done! This is my perfect Keyshia look, she definitely was right on point with this one!
ZOE KRAVITZ had a very cute boho-chic look going on here. Just when I thought I was over the indie inspired headbands, she makes me like like it again...

KANYE WEST hit up just about every show during fashion week, and remained amazingly original. I think I liked all of the looks I saw and I was particularly impressed by his choice of manbags....Goyard, Louis, Hermes, just to name a few. Here looks super fresh with the buttoned up jean jacket and his LV Monogram Carryall. I love it! Only Kanye...and maybe Pharrell, lol.

No comments: