Sunday, December 7, 2008

This N' That: Weekend Edition

This weekend, a few things that caught my eye were:


The feather sweater SOLANGE rocked to a performance. I don't know but there's just something I digg about this girl...patent leather pants and all!


NINA SKY'S leather swag was impressive. I am loving the purple leather jacket!



She never ceases to amaze me, international superstar RIHANNA was spotted at the airport in a very casual but still stylish get-up. I love her jacket and scarf! "Lemme get that!" lol


ASHANTI'S bundled up Christmas look. I love the jacket and the hat! So Christmasy!


Last but not least, straight off the pages of GQ is NEYO attending the Kennedy Honors. Can you say tailor-made? I mean....! Alright then Neyo, we see you!

Oh yeah, and you can add him to the blossoming list fans of the new Gucci scarf. And so far, they all like pairing it with a gray cOat.

No comments: