Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Dear Barack Obama,

I am experiencing a feeling so unreal and so overwhelming! I cannot believe that a person that will lead this country and be the person we as a country look to for guidance, support, words of encouragement, and change looks like me. I am so excited and proud! My eyes flood and my vision blurs every time I see your face and your family.

Barack you are the beginning of something I am so proud and anxious to be a part of. What you have done goes far beyond filling a seat in a political position. You mean far more than your outstanding number of electoral votes won. What you mean is far more than what a person can sum up in words. Your are truly the reason those in the past have fought so hard and sacrificed so much for. I love what you represent and I cannot wait to be a part of this journey. This is only the beginning!

With Love, Admiration and Sincerity,

-Jessica W.

No comments: