Friday, October 10, 2008

Zane's Sex Chronicles Tonight!


I am very excited to see what the steamy one-named author ZANE has in store for us tonight. Tonight is the premiere of her cable television show Zane's Sex Chronicles, at midnight on Cinemax. I think it's going to be good; not watered down, but not too in your face. Here's what Zane had to say in regards to her input and say-so on the show to:

"I was on the set all day, everyday as the executive producer and writer. I was totally involved in the casting process and even found a couple of the characters myself.Suzanne de Passe and I were adamant about making sure that this was tastefully done and not letting women look like they normally look in a lot of these shows, like they are these sexual objects. I actually flipped the script on a lot, as I do in my books."


Tune in to the series premiere tonight at midnight and catch new episodes every Friday night through December. For more hot scenes, visit www.cinemax.com/zane.


Source: Essence.com

1 comment:

Beautifully.Conjured.Up said...

I had no idea she had a show coming...I wish I could watch it!!!