Monday, October 27, 2008

Yotam Solomon @ LA Fashion Week



Ok, I know I'm a little behind on the fashion week posts, but you have no idea how crazy things have been around here. With that said, I got to see Yotam Solomon's fabulous runway show showcasing his Spring/Summer 2009 pieces. I loved the odd shapes and the minimal use of color.

If you don't know who Yotam is, he is a Los Angeles based designer, and he is fairly a newbie to the game. This collection was inspired by a number of things:
"Taking his inspiration from everyday cues including the beautiful skies, the sunset, the stars and the infinite galaxies, the collection celebrated the beauty of our universe. A wide variety of exceptional colors such as twilight blue, burnt orange and royal lilac comprised the palette, demonstrating the different forces in nature such as fire, ice, wind, and the spectacular shades of a sunset."
More of my favs from the show:

No comments: