Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Music is Life: B's Back!

BEYONCE has released two tracks from her upcoming November 18th release: "If I Were a Boy" and "Single Ladies (Put a ring on it)." Personally, I love both of the songs but I love anything she does...I'm a hard-core Beyonce fan, lol. The lyrics to If I Were a Boy are amazing, it reminds me somewhat of "Like a Boy" by Ciara, but better. Beyonce is a pro at making her voice do amazing things and making you feel like she is really in that situation, and she does that in this song!

Listen to If I Were a Boy.

Her other song is reminiscent of Get Me Bodied, as far as the whole upbeat sound goes. I love the part where she says "If you liked it then you shoulda put a ring on it!" I am predicting this to be the new ladies anthem, as B is the queen of those (Remember Ring the Alarm, lol).
Listen to Single Ladies.

No comments: