Sunday, September 28, 2008

Get the Look: Star Style

We often look to stars for our fashion influences and inspirations. I often keep my eye on them to see what's hot and also what's not. Here is a little guide on how to get the look of some of the fashionable startles.

JAZMINE SULLIVAN


This look includes:
Chloe Heloise belt, Yves Saint Laurent - Trooper Patent Pumps, and American Apparel Black Lame Leggings.


KELLY ROWLAND


This look includes:
Multi-Coloured Lily Bag by D&G Dolce&Gabbana, Celine Velvet Blazer, Miss Selfridge - Black Chiffon Ruffle Blouse, Valleygirl Denim, Lori's Shoes and Anthropologie Teeny Twist Belt

RIHANNA


This look includes:
Classic Tank White by C&C California, EP - 'Metric' Retro Colored Wayfarer by 80's Purple, Alloy Ikat scarf, Gucci Booties, Create the Solutions jeans, Fred Flare Marissa purse, Wet Seal Bracelet, Rachel Leigh gumball ring from Zappos


LINDSAY LOHAN



This look includes:
Long boyfriend cardigan by Alloy, Harlow black Demi dress by Bunnyhug, Ostrich cowboy boot, Prada purse, RayBan Wayfarer sunglasses.


So, there are the looks! Hope you like them. Let me know if you want me to find a specific look for you, I'd be more than happy to post some up!

2 comments:

Wes said...

I like Rihanna and Kelly's looks the most!

Chi-Chi said...

I love Kelly's look. She always dress so effortlessly.