Monday, August 11, 2008

MUSIC is LIFE: Lessons in Love


Get your composition book out and prepare to take notes because Lloyd is teaching you a few Lessons in Love with his latest release. I was anxiously anticipating this release and when it came out last Tuesday I quickly used up the rest of my itunes gift card to purchase it. I love this guy, he seems like he has such an amazing personality and a fun and friendly disposition. The album features smooth and sexy tracks most of which are about sex. I think this is his declaration of maturity and it's kind of cute, lol. He gives us 12 tracks this time around and of course itunes buyers get a bonus track. Some of fav tracks are "Treat U Good" and "Year of the Lover." Go check it out, I don't think you'll be disappointed.

1 comment:

Elle said...

Yeah, there is definitely something about lil Lloyd that I like...

But anyhoo, hey boo! Thx so much for stopping by! Let's KIT kay?

Kisses, L