Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Foot Fetish: Givin' you "The Boot"

I know it's summer and boots are the last thing on everyone's minds, but I love boots all year-round. And as we all know...the fashion world is already presenting Holiday lines and is well beyond Summer. All of these shoes aren't full blown boots, some are booties, which have exploded on the fashion scene lately.

DOLCE & GABBANA Patchwork Oxford Bootie goes for $825.00. I really like the patchwork of eel skin, snakeskin, colored pony hair, grained leather, and suede!!!


I am loving these VERSACE shoes! The Stamped Croc and Raffia Wedge goes for $810.00


The MARC by MARC JACOBS Runway Pony Lace-Up Boot was originally $995.00 but they are on sale for more than 50% off! They are available on eluxury for $349.00!!!


DOLCE & GABBANA
Buckled Flat Boot, retails for $1550.00


MARC by MARC JACOBS Motorcycle Boot which I think goes with everything, lol! They can be yours for $595.00


Jean Paul Gaultier Contrasting Leather Tall Boot which I think are amazing!!! I want these bad!!!
If I have an extra $1185.00 lying around, these will be the first thing I get my hands on!

No comments: