Thursday, July 3, 2008

Bag Lady: Louis Vuitton Monogramoflauge


This bag is definitely causing a stir among bagaholics! The new LOUIS VUITTON MONOGRAMOFLAUGE, designed by world famous artist TAKASHI MURAKAMI was recently revealed in New York at the Brooklyn Museum. It is a little much for me, but apparently the following ladies don't think so. I mean I don't hate it or anything, if one was given to me, I'd definitely rock it, but saving up for it is definitely out of the question!
RIHANNA rocks her Monogramoflauge Speedy with an all black outfit. The very fashion forward blazer is form the ELIZABETH & JAMES line, which is owned by the Olsen twins. You can find all of the specifics on her outfit from head to toe over at concreteloop.com
Next is TRINA who wore the bag on the red carpet at the BET awards. She brightened it up with yellow and gold.
Someone whom we haven't seen in a while also rocked the bag, singer MONICA was out and about in Beverly Hills wearing the scarf (which is very cute, but I know this LA weather didn't call for it) and the bag. She looks amazing and I love this one-piece jumper she has on by ALICE + OLIVIA!

No comments: