Friday, May 23, 2008

Summertime Brights: Colorful Dresses!

There is more color hitting the red carpet lately, and it's not coincidence that summer is creeping up on us! I love it and I think it's good to see these beautiful bold colors livening up the carpet. Check out who rocked the bright colors this week:

TAMERA MOWRY wore this beautiful electric blue dress to the American Idol Finale.

CHRISTINA MILIAN in this lime one-shoulder dress, with matching earrings and shoes. I don't know if I'm too crazy about the jewelry, but she looks amazing either way!

AMERIE wore this lemon yellow Herve Leger dress, rocking a new hair style. Can't say if I'm feeling the hair at all, it's a little much for me, but the dress (similar to MILIAN'S in style) is hot!

Model, EVA MARCILLE wore this lime and white dress, which I an on the fence about. The pattern throws me off a bit, but she's so gorgeous she can pull off just about anything in my book.

1 comment:

wild africa said...

The Rank Herve Leger Dress fashion shows are often populated with celebrities and famous actresses dressed in Herve Leger bandage dresses.Famous fans, Lindsay Lohan, Rihanna and Kate Bosworth.