Friday, May 23, 2008

Summertime Brights: Colorful Dresses!

There is more color hitting the red carpet lately, and it's not coincidence that summer is creeping up on us! I love it and I think it's good to see these beautiful bold colors livening up the carpet. Check out who rocked the bright colors this week:

TAMERA MOWRY wore this beautiful electric blue dress to the American Idol Finale.

CHRISTINA MILIAN in this lime one-shoulder dress, with matching earrings and shoes. I don't know if I'm too crazy about the jewelry, but she looks amazing either way!

AMERIE wore this lemon yellow Herve Leger dress, rocking a new hair style. Can't say if I'm feeling the hair at all, it's a little much for me, but the dress (similar to MILIAN'S in style) is hot!

Model, EVA MARCILLE wore this lime and white dress, which I an on the fence about. The pattern throws me off a bit, but she's so gorgeous she can pull off just about anything in my book.

No comments: