Wednesday, May 7, 2008

MUSIC is LIFE: Slept On - Cherish


I love these girls. I have to admit, I was a bit sketchy when they first came out and I honestly thought a one-hit wonder was not out of the the question with their debut release "Do It To It," but I was wrong. They have such amazing voices (their harmony is on point) and they produce great music. I love listening to their songs; they are catchy which is a plus for me because I love to sing along! My friends and I were on the plane ride back from Vegas with them last year and we totally wanted to tell them what we thought, but we rarely do the whole giddy fan thing [with a few exceptions: Michael & Janet, Kelis, and a few others, lol] so we passed. I'm sure they would have appreciated it though. Anyway, they are completely slept on, not getting the recognition they deserve at all! Their sophomore album appropriately titled, "The Truth" comes out next week on the 13th, so go check it out, I'm sure you won't be disappointed! Some songs I'm already loving: Amnesia (currently playing on this page), Before You Were My Man, and Only One.

No comments: