Wednesday, May 14, 2008

It's Coming.....


.....the ROMPER!!!

I see this coming and being really big this summer. The romper is an article of clothing that not everyone can wear, but those who can can really look cute! It's ideal for a tiny frame (because it looks best belted @ the waist), but please believe even with the thickness that I possess...you will catch me in one this summer, lol. Anyways, they come in various colors, but the most popular ones for the summer I think will be ironically black and navy blue. I love this piece because you can do so much with it. Dress it up with a pair of heels, wedges, or strappy gladiator sandals or down with flip flops. Either way, I love the look!

Some of our fav fashionista's have been spotted in them in the past and I think this summer it will emerge as one of the hottest must have items! Some of my picks for the cutest rompers come form MARY-KATE OLSEN who belted her black satin romper with a hot pink belt to break up the solidarity of the romper. I love the way this comes together and wearing the hair down is an ideal way for this choice of outfit.



Another hot romper was worn by none other than KIM KARDASHIAN. This particular romper is a gray-ish long sleeve number and she wore it with a pair of peep toe heels. I love the dressed up version of the romper!

Click here for tips on "How to wear a Romper" which include:
* Beauty- Hair in loose, beachy waves. Natural makeup. Bare legs.
* Accessories- Keep them minimal. Some oversized sunglasses, a long dangly necklace
and a braided belt (if you're romper isn't self-belted) should do the trick.
* Shoes- Canvas wedge sandals or leather ballet flats.
* Handbag- A simple, non-matching totebag in any material.

No comments: