Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Who Wore What: Weekend Hotness

So this weekend, everyone was out and about all over the place! Some looked amazing, and some not so much. But this post is for those who impressed me the most.

First is EVE in this amazing brown and white spaghetti strapped dress. It is very simple but still so cute! It's so cute, I don't even notice those tattoo's o her chest. She has become quite the fashion icon as of late and she rarely disappoints. This dress only adds to her amazing track record. She's wearing the same shoes I featured a few posts ago, which I thought were Louboutin's.

Next is JENNIFER LOPEZ, who looks nothing like a recent bearer of twins, in a draped black Reem Acra dress. The design of this dress is very flattering, and is definitely something I'd buy and wear. I love the way the material is draped in front and gathered at the waist. Very good look for the superstar!

A very tiny MARIAH CAREY was a busy bee this weekend doing press overseas (Europe) for her new album E=MC2. I love this look, becuase it is very simple, but I love an opaque tight and the patent bootie really sets it off. The dress looks like it can double as a shirt if paired with jeans, but leave it to CAREY to sexy up a striped shirt! I love it!

VANESSA WILLIAMS wore this giraffe printed dress with a tan jacket to create a very fashion forward look. I don't know if I'm really feeling the shoes but the dress is hot.

No comments: