Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Very True and Important.....



So I'm at a place in my life where I have some pretty huge decisions to make. I know that everything is going to work out, I have absolutely no doubt that it will, but I do have to admit that figuring it all out can get a little stressful at times. But my dad sent me an email, and it was really very relevant to my situation and I wanted to share it with you all, being that it can possibly help you out too!

"The tragedy of life doesn't lie in not reaching your goal. The tragedy lies in having no goal to reach." Benjamin Mays


This quote is so real, and so true! Having a goal is so important and upon the attainment of a goal, a new one needs to already be in place. Having direction is extremely important and if you never reach your goal, I am firm believer that the journey is the most important thing of all. Getting there and the process of doing so is where the satisfaction lies. The puzzle of life has many pieces and it's up to us to figure out where they go and how everything fits together. Good luck!

No comments: