Thursday, April 17, 2008

The Hotness: How to wear the Black Dress

These ladies are all beautiful and they wear different styles of black dresses in various ways. I love all three of the dresses, as they all have their own "flare" to them.

Girlfriend of mogul Russel Simmons PORSCHLA COLEMAN wore this very cute black dress, gathered @ the neckline, and belted at the waist. The puff sleeve adds some character and I love that she threw on a pair of flats instead of heels, it makes the look so much more interesting.

NAOMI CAMPBELL was spotted coming out of a restaurant in an all black get up, looking very elegant. I love love love her shoes! Thats square toe is amazing! Her dress, also cinched at the waist is a knee length v-neck, paired with a black wrap. CAMPBELL is a fashionista all the time, even on her "casual days." I love it!

Last but not least is the current "it girl" of the moment in music and fashion Miss. RIHANNA. This shot is of her at a performance and she has on what looks like a regular tank dress with somewhat of a tu-tu thrown over it...but I like it. I'm sure it's one piece, but it looks like two. Either was, it's a hot look!

No comments: