Monday, January 28, 2008

Who Wore What: 'Cuteness' of the Weekend - Dress Edition


This weekend, there were plenty of red carpets walked and shows attended. I only saw a few things that really caught my attention, in a good way. I don't really want to do a "Me No Likey" since nothing was that horrible! lol But as for the cute stuff, here we go:
CHRISTINA MILIAN looks stunning while out and about in Miami. The singer and girlfriend of super producer Dre of "Cool & Dre," wore this cute little beige strapless dress, that by the way is so much cuter w/the pockets, with a pair of Louis Vuitton sandals and a tan clutch. Very cute!

Next, CHANDRA WILSON, better known as "Bailey," her character on the hit series Grey's Anatomy wore a very shiny dress to the SAG awards last night! Upon first glance, I was a little undecided, but I ultimately figured out that I like the look for her. It looks much better in action, catching the light and all, but it still looks amazing in a pic. She looks nothing like her character, and her hair is so much better than that mushroom style we are used to seeing her in every week. I love it.


ELLEN POMPEO
is also sparkling in a beautiful Nina Ricci gown which I think is so beautiful. The strapless, flowing, number is perfect on her and she is absolutely glowing! Once again, someone we are used to seeing on a weekly basis w/o being all glammed up. This cast truly knows how to clean up!

One of my fav fashionista's RIHANNA dazzled on the red carpet this weekend in a gray dress that is simple but still makes a statement. The material actually looks like cotton, but my favorite part of it is the back. It features a cinched back, with a striped ribbon. It's different and we can always count on her to bring a little change, in a good way. Contrary to popular opinion, I really liked actress


TARAJI P. HENSON
's look. She looks angelic and everything about the look works in my opinion. I am really interested in the mid-section. It makes the dress, and the accordion pleat, and spaghetti straps is just really, really cute to me. I love it.


Last but definitely not least, the girl who rose to fame on Nickelodeon, AMANDA BYNES wore this beautiful embellished Marchesa gown. The navy strapless dress looks Grecian inspired, and I am loving the hem! Her hair is perfect for the look and I would definitely wear this! Love it!

1 comment:

Dropsofglamour said...

christina looks great! I love dresses with pockets.

Cool blog btw.