Thursday, January 24, 2008

Dope Artist Alert!!!!!!


A friend of mine, ASHLEY that I went to Junior High with has an amazing talent. She is an artist that has not been painting/drawing for long, but from the quality of the work, I can see that she most definitely will be going places! She is 23 years young but it looks like that's how long she's been painting! Check out some of her work. The pieces feature musicians, such as the pen sketch of Kelis (which is absolutely amazing btw), and the paintings of Mos Def, Common, Stevie Wonder, and Pharrell among others. You can head over to her myspace page to check out more of it and some of the pieces are even for sale. http://www.myspace.com/dunnah I'd love to get my hands on one before she completely blows up and I can no longer afford them!

No comments: