Thursday, January 31, 2008

Bag Lady: Who, What & Where?


I've been watching the arm candy on some of our fav celebs, and I decided to do a post on some of the hot bags I've seen in the past couple of weeks.

First is KELLY ROWLAND, rocking this MIU MIU bag, which is instantly recognizable by the ruching of the bag (something the line is known for). She wears it well here and I am really feeling the entire outfit. She is rocking the bag in brown, and it is also available in tan and white. The MATELASSE LEATHER TOTE retails for $1950 and you can click here to purchase it right away.

Next is GABRIELLE UNION wearing the it bag, at least in my opinion of the season, the MAHINA XXL. I am going to get my hands on one of these! I promise! :) The bag is currently pretty much sold out, well not really but when I went to the LV store to see it in person there was just one left. I love this bag, especially in black and it comes in 2 sizes XL and XXL, but I'm feeling the bigger one, since I am fan of large bags. It comes in black, white and denim monogram. The larger one retails for $3900 and the smaller one for $3100. Click here to get your hand on one.

A girl that is known for carrying the same bag for extended periods of time, MEAGAN GOOD was also spotted with a Louis. This particular bag, the MONOGRAM DENIM NEO CABBY GM, is a little cheaper than Gabby's, ringing in @ only $1790, and coming in 2 colors (lighter and darker denim). It's a cute bag, but I've never been big on the denim collection, just something about it. Anyway, if you want to snatch one of these up like GOOD, then this is the place to do it.

And Miss. Fashionista herself, RIHANNA was out and about at the airport, once again rocking a Louis Vuitton bag. This bag is a little more casual than the others as it is a tote from the "That's Love" collection. It is called the LOVE TOTE GM, which also comes in a medium PM and small MM size (Rhianna had on the largest). It's a cute bag to throw your things in when you are on the go and still be stylish. However, it does come at a heavy price for such a simple piece. The size pictured goes for $890, and you can pick one up here.

Happy Shopping!

No comments: