Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Bag Lady: LOUIS VUITTON MAHINA XL


I saw this bag back in September, and it's finally catching on, and emerging among the young startles of Hollywood. I want this bag, I love big bags, and this definitely takes the cake. Its both stylish and functionable, allowing for a fashionable way to lug all your necessities. The LOUIS VUITTON Mahina XL comes in black, ivory, and denim. The design is amazing and my favorite is black, though I would not mind having all three!

GABRIELLE UNION was one of the ladies spotted rocking the new addition to the line and doing it oh-so-well, I might add. Of course CAMERON DIAZ was the first one I saw with it, but I'm sure it's going to be the arm candy of many more ladies this Winter/Spring.

It's already available on Eluxury, and retails for over $3,000. As usual I pose the question: Anyone want to buy me a gift? :)

No comments: