Friday, December 7, 2007

Style Spotlight: BEYONCE KNOWLES

So when PEOPLE magazine named this woman among their list of top best dressed stars, I was a bit skeptical. I was thinking of BEYONCE'S long flowing gowns, and Barbie look, and nothing that was so stylish it particularly stood out. But in the past few weeks, I have been able to see why she got that spot on the list. Here are few pics of the outfits she has been spotted out and about in lately.

First she took a chance with this emerald green patent trench coat, which she wore as a dress/top, and a pair of cigarette jeans with very cute ruby red round to heels. She carried a very different FENDI bag, that featured the signature Zucca print, along with brown, black and green designs. It is a very big bag, and takes some getting used to, but it grew on me. She looks amazing!

The fashionista was then spotted out and about in a gorgeous fur trimmed sweater jacket. She has on a very cute pair of round toe snake skin pair of pumps, and she achieves definition with a very thick brown belt. I am loving the entire look. The colors go extremely well, and I would definitely wear this outfit. PETA would definitely be after her on this particular day.



She was also cruising the wonderful fashion capitol of the world Paris, when she went on a shopping spree at CHANEL with her hubby JAY Z. She wore a long-sleeve purple knee length dress with a turtle neck/bow collar. There is a built in white and red belt, and she picked up on that red color pairing it up with a pair of red and pink suede shoes. I lie the shoes! They remind me of a pair I once saw at Urban Outfitters. She also brought along with her a white trench to shield her from the cold, along with a pair of purple gloves. Haute!

Toning it down a bit, BEYONCE was in the LAX airport looking very fab! She wore a pair of Ash color cigarette jeans, a tan top, burgundy pointed toe pumps, and a brown and tan snake skin jacket. She is carrying a very large brown leather bag, which is doubling as a computer case. She looks so beautiful and I am totally loving the outfit.

One of my favorite outfits is this one in particular. It's so different and unexpected of BEYONCE, in my opinion. I love the brownish-green fur she's wearing, the way the neckline falls is very attractive and she gives her body definition once again by adding a belt to the mix. The belt is fresh from FENDI's upcoming collection and she is also carrying a bag from the same line. The bag is huge, colorful, and very different. I also love her satin peep toe platform pumps. The auburn, rust, pink and peach colors set the outfit off. The whole look is amazing, I love it!

No comments: