Thursday, November 29, 2007

I Love My.....

....BLACK ON BLACK PUMPS & TIGHTS!


This is a trend that took a while to catch on. I remember NIA LONG rocking the look at the top of the year, and it was definitely something that caught my eye. I was not sure if it was something I liked, or disliked. She threw on a pair of suede peep toe wedges, with a spaghetti strapped short satin dress. Eventually I came around, and rocked the look to a friends birthday party in May, and it went over well. Ever since then, I have been a fan of the look, and it looks like Hollywood's stylists have become fans also.

Fashionista ZOE KRAVITZ wore a satin green sleeveless dress with the fashion trend and pulled it off fairly well. It looked a bit dull, but she takes a very minimalistic to her style, so this seems appropriate.

Actress THANDIE NEWTON also decided to jump on the hot look of the Fall by matching it up with a very light sheer white blouse, with a keyhole opening in the front. The dress also features a black cinched waist, which went well with the tights and shoes.

BRANDY attended Mercedes Benz fashion week in a very cute outfit. She wore a mustard colored jersey dress, with a black vest-like dress over it, along with the features trend here: black tights and pumps. She definitely got it right, and whoever she hired as her stylist has been keeping me on my toes, because she has been looking stunning lately!

Everyone's favorite "Girlfriend" GOLDEN BROOKS looked amazing in her black and white ruffled dress! I love this little dress, it is very 'girly' and she has the perfect figure for it. And of course she gets all the points in the world with me because she wore the YSL Tribute pump as her choice of black shoe. Loving everything about it! And she definitely did the trend justice!

No comments: