Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Who Wore What: Hot Looks


When I saw this dress, the first thing I noticed were the colors. I love the purple with the red. I just styled an outfit for a friend with the same color scheme, and it turned out just as cute! Claudia Jordan is pictured at Kim Kardashian's birthday party @ Les Deux with Aubrey of Danity Kane.

Next up is Cassie. She is pictured doing an MTV appearance promoting Diddy's female clothing line. I love this white dress/top with the gold bottoms. I can't tell if those are shorts or a part of the top but either way it's hot. I love the shoes, but only for this outfit.

And in ultra-boho chic we have Zoe Kravitz. I love the way she dresses, she reminds me of one of the Olsen twins (Mary-Kate). The hat and glasses add the rocker vibe and she pulls it off so nicely. Love it!

No comments: