Thursday, October 25, 2007

Book Worm: The Coldest Winter Ever


This book is by far one of the best I've read. I read it for the first time in the 7th grade, and I have read it about 4 times since then. The last time was in high-school and the only reason I kept re-reading it was because I was expecting the sequel to come out soon! I have heard so many rumors regarding the sequel, and/or the movie that supposedly features Jada Pinkett as protagonist Winter Santiaga in an HBO film. I don't know what to believe anymore....but I'm anxiously waiting. Just about everyone I knows has read this book (guys included) and we've all loved it! So if you have not yet had the pleasure of doing so: pick it up, but beware....you will NOT be able to put it down. :)

1 comment:

Just Startin' Out said...

Jess, read my blog, it clears up the rumor about Jada playing Winter Santiaga. http://jbisjuststartin.blogspot.com/2008/12/coldest-winter-ever-movie.html